"Our mission is to provide, develop and administer safe, quality affordable housing opportunities for elderly, handicapped and low income families while promoting independence and self-sufficiency."
FRANKLIN PARK APARTMENTS
Franklin Park Apartments is a 5 story, 62 (Single Bedroom) apartment facility, located in the City of New London, Wisconsin.
The building is situated across the street from a beautiful park and is nicely landscaped with outdoor seating, smoking area and a fully enclosed Gazebo.
It is a 24 hour per day security locked building with an intercom system for guest entry and deliveries. Access to floors is by elevator or stairs. There is a large Community Room, Sun Room and Kitchen that is available for parties and special events.
Rent is based on 30% of Tenants adjusted monthly income. Rent includes Gas and Electric with a nominal charge for air-conditioning. (Telephone, internet and cable TV are NOT included in the rent.)
There is a security deposit (that may be divided into 3 equal payments) and a pet deposit if applicable.
Section 8 Voucher Program
The Section 8 Voucher Program for independent living is available to those individuals who qualify, according to the "low fixed" income standards established by HUD.
Make sure the housing unit that you are intending to rent is within the area under the housing authority jurisdiction. Check this map to see if you rental unit is within the New London Housing Authority boundaries.
Make sure the residence you are applying for is WITHIN the grayed out area of this map.
Owned & Operated by:
Providing affordable housing in your Community for over 40 years!
Call or Visit us soon!
8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Discrimination is Prohibited
The New London Housing Authority does not discriminate against anyone based upon race, color, religion, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, handicap, sexual orientation, lawful source of income or marital status of the person maintaining the household.
- Five story – 62 one -bedroom apartments
- Large lobby & community room (can be reserved for use by tenants)
- Conveniently located near: library, post office, churches, banks, shopping, doctors & the Senior Center
- Nicely landscaped with outdoor sitting areas & an enclosed gazebo
- Across from a beautiful park
- Business office in the building, open five days per week –
8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Applicants must qualify under income limits established by HUD
Rent is 30% of resident’s adjusted monthly income, less deduction for out-of-pocket medical expenses. All utilities are included in rent
- Security Deposit - $300.00
- Pet Deposit - $100.00
A great place to live!!!!
- Senior van available for transport to Dr. appointments, shopping & the Senior Center
- Meals-on-Wheels delivered
- Frost-free refrigerators; electric ranges; air conditioners & carpets are furnished
- Air conditioning for additional monthly charge
- Locked mailboxes in building
- Reasonably priced coin-operated laundry facilities
- On-site beauty/barber shop
- Social activities: Cards; Bingo; Popcorn; Lunches & Holiday parties
New London Housing Authority
505 Division Street
New London, WI 54961